The Partisan
C'est nous qui brisons les barreaux des prisons, pour nos frères, La haine à nos trousses, et la faim qui nous pousse, la misère. Il y a des pays où les gens aux creux des lits font des rêves, Ici, nous, vois-tu, nous on marche et nous on tue nous on crève.

Sunday 1 July 2007

Red Blogging Hood

Red is the colour I prefer my wines, and also the colour I prefer my blogs. For the time being, however, I'm experimenting with a somewhat gentrified red in the page background, to see if this makes it any easier to read. The downside is that it makes the blog header look a bit like patchwork, as I can't really be bothered re-building the page design from scratch.

In any case, the blog background may change back, depending on feedback, and the vicissitudes of my caprice. Depending on this year's Federal Election outcome, you may well see the blog regain its red design, replete with a soundtrack from the Red Army Choir, instructions for the making of Molotov cocktails, and directions to Parliament House. In the meantime, enjoy.